Federal Skilled Trades Program is for overseas skilled migrants who intend to become permanent residents of Canada based on being academically qualified and skilled in a particular trade or occupation mentioned in National Occupation Classification (NOC) list of Canada.
The scheme has a cap of 3,000 and more than 100 new applications can not apply for certain jobs each year.
- The applicant cannot live in Quebec province.
- Needs to get the proper score in English Language Test Proficiency or French Language Test
- Applicant should have at least 2 years full time work experience or an equal work experience in part time job having the equal job duty hours in a week same as full time duty hour within the 5 years before lodging the application.
Full-time work means at least 30 hours of work over a period of one week
- All the requirement of skill mentioned in National Occupational Classification List (NOC) has to be fulfilled.
- A full time job offer of one year job or a proof of educational qualification in that relevant occupation issued by a province or territory body has to be provided
Some Important Features of Canada Federal Trade Worker Class:
- Valid passport
- Educational qualification documents such as transcript from University
- Employment related documents such as experience letters from all the previous and present companies.
- Medical certificate
- Police clearance certificate
- Documents to prove your language proficiency (IELTS)
- Visa applicant gets the Canadian Permanent Resident Visa
- Get all the benefits of Staying, working, studying or travelling in Canada
- Eligible for social security benefits
- Family members can travel with the applicant
- Multiple entries to Canada
- Unemployment benefits
- Future Access to the USA
Principal applicant’s Visa fee: $550
Visa Fees for every individual of family (Nineteen years old or above): $550
Fees for every individual of family under nineteen years old who is not married- $ 150
The RPRF fee will be asked by the Immigration upon reaching Canada.
The RPRF fees (Primary and co-applicant): $490
The following fees are also required in different stages of Visa processing, such as-
Medical Test (X-ray, blood, urine test etc) fees
Police Clearance certificates
Language assessments registration fees for the test
Process Time: It will take 8-9 months depending on the demand of skilled migrants and the number of applications.
Information about this please fill out Free assesment form one of our consultant will get back to you. For more updates follow us on Facebook , Twitter , Google+